About Me:

I am a professional Pet Groomer. I have been grooming for 28 years. This Blog is a kind of diary of my work. I wish I had started years ago, writing some of the experiences I have had while grooming. Most days are fun, some can be sad, some can be just down right crazy. If you are a pet owner and come across this blog, I hope it helps you understand how your pet is groomed. If you are a Pet Groomer, I hope you can relate to some of the stories. Maybe even learn a grooming tip or can leave a friendly grooming tip for me. There is always something to learn, no matter how long you have been grooming.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Computer problems

Here I am trying to get back to posting and my computer decides that it has put in its time.
I have been trying to hold on to it, but it has survived a serious virus, and it is probably time to let it go to the computer graveyard.

I have a couple of posts already to go, but she keep freezing up, on top of doing several other strange things just to keep it interesting, and making me pull my hair out.
Hopefully I'll be able to do a good long post tomorrow, meanwhile I guess it is time to bite the bullet and start shopping for a new computer.

On a side note:  Thank you for all of the encouraging comments from my last post.
It is very humbling to see that so many groomers and non-groomers enjoy reading my blog.
I have not had the time to publish and comment on the comments yet. (I have been fighting with my computer for a little while now)

Wish me luck.....hopefully I will get a post on tomorrow.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment