About Me:

I am a professional Pet Groomer. I have been grooming for 28 years. This Blog is a kind of diary of my work. I wish I had started years ago, writing some of the experiences I have had while grooming. Most days are fun, some can be sad, some can be just down right crazy. If you are a pet owner and come across this blog, I hope it helps you understand how your pet is groomed. If you are a Pet Groomer, I hope you can relate to some of the stories. Maybe even learn a grooming tip or can leave a friendly grooming tip for me. There is always something to learn, no matter how long you have been grooming.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Just Too Cute!





 I had to share this little one with everyone today.

He is between six months and a year old.

 A Yorkie/Chihuahua mix.

He was petrified when I first took him from his owner.

Isn't that face adorable?





 His owner wanted him short and all of the long stray hairs off.

Especially the hair sticking out around his neck.

I actually like the hair sticking out around his neck, but that is just me.  :)




 The owner wanted everything short.

This little guys hair was so course and strait.


I decided to use a #4F on his body and scissor up his legs nice and tight.




  He looks just as cute clipped and scissored short, but I still liked that circle of hair that was around his neck.

His owner loved the cut and was so happy to his little lions main was gone.

Oh...by the end of the grooming he was happy and giving kisses.

He is a very sweet little guy.





6 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Beautiful cut Lisa, I like the neck ruff too tho...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, it was much cuter when his hair was longer. He looks so confused and precious. Thanks for sharing this, you do some great grooming. Thiago | http://www.caringvets.com/on-site-grooming

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little face is too cute. We just trimmed a similar "neck beard" off our large terrier mix. I much prefer a neck that matches the body! Although, I would have left the scruffy body. I love scruffy terriers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO CUTE!!!!!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look on the little guys face! He looks like a nice dog. By the way, your dog grooming blog is great, keep it going. There are people who enjoy it!

    Will Jenkins | http://www.nwanimalhospital.com/professional-pet-grooming.html

    ReplyDelete