About Me:

I am a professional Pet Groomer. I have been grooming for 28 years. This Blog is a kind of diary of my work. I wish I had started years ago, writing some of the experiences I have had while grooming. Most days are fun, some can be sad, some can be just down right crazy. If you are a pet owner and come across this blog, I hope it helps you understand how your pet is groomed. If you are a Pet Groomer, I hope you can relate to some of the stories. Maybe even learn a grooming tip or can leave a friendly grooming tip for me. There is always something to learn, no matter how long you have been grooming.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

 Hi!

Remember me?

My new name is 'Radar'.

My old owners left me outside the door of  'My Furry Friends'.

I don't want to talk about them.






I am taking over my new Mom's blog tonight.

She has been so busy with work lately.




The owners of 'My Furry Friends' decided to let me live at the shop.

That was okay, I liked bugging the little kid while he was doing his school work.

It is really fun laying all over his papers.

It only took me a couple of months to get everyone to like me so much that they took me home.











The Mom just shakes her head at me all of the time and tells my to get off of the counter, and the stove, and the dinner table.

She also yells at me when I chase the other cats...it's fun...she can yell at me all she wants...I can do no wrong in the Dad's eyes. ;)

















 Today 'the Mom' moved her plants out of one of the corners in my living room.








 





I knew that something was up.

They have been talking about me knocking something over lately, and it wasn't the usual stuff that I knock over.

I had to go over and check things out...it's my job.











There were boxes all over my living room.
Then 'the Mom' opened one of the really big boxes and started to take out all of these green branches.

But, they were not real.  :(

She started to put them in the empty corner.

Hmmm, this could be interesting.






Then I heard this clinking noise....







LOOK what the little kid pulled out of a box!












They are so cool!

If I knock them together they make a noise.













The kid tried to take them away when I tried to taste them.















"Come on kid, I just want to chew on the wire a little."














"You're a real party pooper kid, you know that?"














" Come on...I am not going to break them."














 Look what the Mom did.

She said that it was because of me.

She thinks that I am going to climb that thing, so she tied it to the wall.

She said that this is the first time she has ever had to tie up the tree.

What's she trying to say?










Hmm, this does look fun.

Maybe I should give this thing a closer look.
















  What's under here?

Wow!

I like this.











Come on Mom, Why do I have to get out?

I like it in here.









Even my friend 'Shadow' was checking out the tree.

Mom doesn't have to worry about him.

He is Mr. Goodie Two-shoes, he never gets in trouble.

Look how nice he just sits there and checks things out.

The guy is just way too mellow for my liking.









Look what my Mom did next!

She put those clinky things on that big tree!

And look!!
They light up !

Oh, this is soooo cool!!











"Please let me play Mom!"

"Please, please, please!!!"

"You can't do this to me."

"You can't put this big, giant toy in my living room and not let me play with it."










Mom says that it is all done.

She said that she didn't put any of her glass bulbs on the tree, because she thought that I would break them.

Me!

I wouldn't break them.

Maybe knock them off...roll them around.

Oh, she's probably right, I'd brake them...but only one or two.




Now look at 'Coco'.

He is such a snob.

That's why I bully him.

Mom is always telling me to leave him alone, but between you and me, he can take care of himself.

I have the scabs to prove it.





"Hey, Hey!"

"Mom, you see this?"

"Coco is checking out that big new toy too!"

"What if HE knocks something off?"














Maybe I'll just sit here and guard this big old bush.










Wait!

What was that?!

Did you hear that?









 Something is going on over there.

I have to check it out.

My work is never done.













Sorry, I have to go now.

















Oh, take one more good look at this tree.

I am not sure how long it is going to look like this.  ;)

Just a Note From 'Radar"

2 comments:

  1. Cute. And lucky cat to have gotten rid of those former owners. He looks really happy now.

    I do enjoy your blog.
    Camille

    ReplyDelete