About Me:

I am a professional Pet Groomer. I have been grooming for 28 years. This Blog is a kind of diary of my work. I wish I had started years ago, writing some of the experiences I have had while grooming. Most days are fun, some can be sad, some can be just down right crazy. If you are a pet owner and come across this blog, I hope it helps you understand how your pet is groomed. If you are a Pet Groomer, I hope you can relate to some of the stories. Maybe even learn a grooming tip or can leave a friendly grooming tip for me. There is always something to learn, no matter how long you have been grooming.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Hurricane Coming Our Way

Just a quick note tonight.
Hurricane Irene is due to strike here in Maryland tomorrow around 6 pm.
Thankfully I don't live on the eastern shore, but I live close to the Chesapeake Bay.
I also live in the boonies, with literally hundreds of very tall oaks all around my house.
We will be holding our breath tomorrow, that no trees fall.
We will be getting 65mph wind gusts.
There is also a very good chance that we will lose our electricity.
The only question is...how long will we be without electric?
The longest time that we have been without it was a week.
Let's hope that that does not happen this time.

I guess the bottom line is..if you don't hear from me for a few days, I have no electricity!
Please say a prayer for all of those in Irene's path, and for those of you that live in her path, I am saying a prayer for you.  :)

Be Safe!  MFF

No comments:

Post a Comment