About Me:

I am a professional Pet Groomer. I have been grooming for 28 years. This Blog is a kind of diary of my work. I wish I had started years ago, writing some of the experiences I have had while grooming. Most days are fun, some can be sad, some can be just down right crazy. If you are a pet owner and come across this blog, I hope it helps you understand how your pet is groomed. If you are a Pet Groomer, I hope you can relate to some of the stories. Maybe even learn a grooming tip or can leave a friendly grooming tip for me. There is always something to learn, no matter how long you have been grooming.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Going on Vacation

Vacation!

It is finally here.

I will be off line for a week.



Going to the beach.
Hopefully we will have good weather.

I will be back blogging in a week.  :)

Happy Grooming, MFF

No comments:

Post a Comment