About Me:

I am a professional Pet Groomer. I have been grooming for 28 years. This Blog is a kind of diary of my work. I wish I had started years ago, writing some of the experiences I have had while grooming. Most days are fun, some can be sad, some can be just down right crazy. If you are a pet owner and come across this blog, I hope it helps you understand how your pet is groomed. If you are a Pet Groomer, I hope you can relate to some of the stories. Maybe even learn a grooming tip or can leave a friendly grooming tip for me. There is always something to learn, no matter how long you have been grooming.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

DONE...Finally!!

Well, it started out that I was only going to add a few pages to my website, but it ended up with me changing almost everything!

I did not like the old design, so I changed that.
I added new pages about my Holistic Magnetic Pets Necklaces that I truly believe in.
I changed pictures.
I made over the Before and After page completely.
(Boy did that end up being a pain in the bu**.)
I changed my home page picture, because a couple of my dogs on the old picture had pasted away.




My little 'Misty's' death was very unexpected and traumatic.
I still get upset looking at her picture.
I just have to think of the good things and not that last night.

I am thinking about putting her picture on the loving memory page.



I took some pictures of my 'Hanna' when she was a year old, after her first grooming competition at Hershey.
I groomed her in the 'Mobile Grooming competition'.
She was only a year old and her coat was not ready, but I got some nice pictures.
Her head was the only thing that turned out nice, so I dolled her up a little.

I know, I know, I over did it, but I decided to see what I could do with the pictures in photoshop.








I played with different pictures.







I wanted something pretty and elegant for the home page.






I like the black and white, but not for the website.

I love when the face fills the picture.




I picked this one.
I like the soft glow around her face.
Her nose was still black then.
She is eight now.  :(

I will be competing with her in Hershey this September, if I don't mess up doing the rough design like I did last year.

I'll be doing that in the next couple of weeks.
I am thinking of recording the process from start to finish.





 I would love for anyone reading this blog to check out my newly redesigned website.


I hope you like it.
I do plan on adding a couple  more pages.
I am also working on adding more PhotoShows.
Let me know what you think, if you would like.

I am also going to try to post Tuesday's tip a little later tonight.  :)

Happy Grooming, MFF

2 comments:

  1. Hannah is stunning! Love the blog, its one of my daily checks.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love my girl. I am so glad you enjoy the blog.
    MFF, Lisa

    ReplyDelete