About Me:

I am a professional Pet Groomer. I have been grooming for 28 years. This Blog is a kind of diary of my work. I wish I had started years ago, writing some of the experiences I have had while grooming. Most days are fun, some can be sad, some can be just down right crazy. If you are a pet owner and come across this blog, I hope it helps you understand how your pet is groomed. If you are a Pet Groomer, I hope you can relate to some of the stories. Maybe even learn a grooming tip or can leave a friendly grooming tip for me. There is always something to learn, no matter how long you have been grooming.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Delay

I have used all of my free space for pictures!

Big surprise, right?
I have a blog waiting to post, but I can't finish putting the pictures on it.
I had to buy more space, now I have to wait for it to be available.
Hopefully by tomorrow.
Your not missing much, I was venting again.
Nine more days till Christmas!

I am trying not to pull my hair out.
It snowed here today.
Not even 1/2 an inch, but you would think it was the end of the world by the way people panic when they drive in it.
Another full day tomorrow.

This feels so wrong posting with no pictures.

Happy Grooming, MFF

No comments:

Post a Comment